01:54, Friday, June 30, 2006
YAY new skin!!
much more cheeryfied eh?
:)))
a step forward is better than not taking any at all :)
...
...
...
okayokay, im just trying to pretend i dont have any papers tmr. HEEs.
my excuse for not studying:
i dont wanna be burnout during A's. dont exactly love the feeling of having history repeat themselves again.
been missing loads of stuffs lately. missing mans (she's really been hogging my mind these days), missing my brother, missing my YMCA kindergarden boyboy, vice-principal, laolaoshi, God (loads!!!), cedar, peekay and whatever(whoever) that crept into my mind during insomnia. kinda triggers me into a reflecting mode. Is it enough to be who i am now? Thinking the way im thinking now? SIGH. It's the more i think, the more questions i have and no answer at all! It comes to a point whr these stuffs are so naggy that they cant be ignored.
went for a blog-hopping just. friends/non-friends praising God, being oh-so happy to have Him in their lives. Truth or Superficial, shrugs. I was once a christian. I never felt like them i guess. Or maybe the intensity is too insignificant. I dont know. I just miss Him still. But in his presence in church, everything just went cold.
i yearn to break out of my shell (is it?)
Behave the way i do at home and infront of xc :))
rumbles.
but anyway, this new skin signifies my determination to spread joy around :))